GenFollower provides different bench-top mixers that agitate fluid samples using vortex generation, for gentle shaking to high speed mixing applications. Available in variable and fixed speed models for a wide variety of tube and vessel capacities.
Mini Vortex Mixer
Mini vortex mixer is an ideal vortex mixer with its tiny size and easy-to-use, and it is designed for oscillating and blending of various reagents, solutions, chemicals and other samples. Simply push the tube into the soft attachment to start shaking. It is used for mixing samples in small containers (maximum 50mL centrifuge tube) and has the function of inching.
- Hand-held vortex mixer, simple and flexible.
- Simple operation: Simply push the tube into the soft attachment to start shaking, and shaking stops as soon as tube is lifted.
- Two modes are available to choose from, pulsing mode for short time mixing sample (inching) and continuous modefor long time continuous operation.
- A variety of containers available (maximum 50mLcentrifuge tube).
Mini vortex mixer is widely used for oscillating and blending of various reagents, solutions, chemicals and other samples.
Multi-tube Vortex Mixer
Multi-tube Vortex Mixer is an ideal vortexer for vortexing and mixing the samples in tubes, flasks, vials or cylinders, with a variable speed and digital display for high performance. This instrument accommodates full racks of tubes as opposed to a single tube, which is useful for higher throughput mixing of samples. Built-in continuous mode and pulse mode enable the instruments suitable for biotechnology, microbiology and medical analysis.
- Maximum 50 samples can be mixed to make the experiment more efficient.
- Continuous mode and pulse mode are available to choose from.
- Various types of foam tube racks and pads to replace.
- Brushless motor with precise speed, long lifetime, and without maintenance.
- Adjustable speed ranging from 500 rpm – 2500 rpm.
Multi-tube Vortex Mixer is designed for mechanical and chemical cell lysis, mixing suspensions, and general sample agitation. With vortexing, greater shearing forces are placed on materials in the bottom of a tube, thus promoting either disruption or solubility.
Vertical Rotating Mixer
Vertical Rotating Mixer provides efficient but gentle mixing to keep the sample in suspension status. With its adjustable speed, the rotating mixer is widely used in blood mixing, preventing blood clots, latex diagnosis, immunoprecipitation and similar applications. Equipped with a large-size color LCD screen and adopted full touch operation mode, the instrument can quickly input time, speed and other parameters, which meets the researchers’ needs for modernization of bench-top instruments.
- Large-size color LCD screen and full touch operation mode.
- Controlled by microprocessor and allow 5 programs to run in sequence.
- 360° vertical circulation rotation, operating smooth and steady.
- Optional different tube holder frames are available, including but not limited to 16 x 50 mL and 16 x 15 mL centrifuge tubes.
- Adopt DC brushless motor with stable speed, low noise and long life.
The vertical rotating mixer is widely used in blood mixing, preventing blood clots, latex diagnosis, immunoprecipitation and similar applications.