GSC-10K Mini Microcentrifuge
GSC-10K is a personal bench-top instrument designed for quick spin downs of micro-samples. After loading sample tubes, close the lid and the rotor accelerates quickly to 10,000 rpm. Press the lid release button and rotor comes to a stop. And the speed can also be adjusted to meet different experimental requirements. Besides, mixed rotor and a variety of tube sleeves are equipped to meet different needs for 2.0ml, 1.5ml, 0.5ml and 0.2ml centrifuge tubes.
- Compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use.
- Adjusted speed maximum up to 10,000 rpm, freely switchable to meet different experimental requirements.
- When over 6,000 rpm, the lid will be in a buffer before fully opening, waiting for the high-speed rotating rotor to slow down for safety.
- Designed with the composite rotor, suitable for 6×0.5/1.5/2.0ml centrifuge tubes and 2x8x0.2ml PCR tube strips.
- Electromagnetic switch: Close the lid to start and open to stop.
- Small footprint with rubber feet keeps unit stable.
- 3 sets of common time preset.
|Rotating speed||3000~10000 rpm (1000 rpm step)|
|Relative centrifugal force||About 500~5300 xg|
|Sample handling capacity||6×0.5/1.5/2.0ml centrifuge tubes and 2x8x0.2ml PCR tube strips|
|Timing range||1~9999 m or continuous|
|Input power||AC220 V, 50Hz|
|Size (L x W x H)||160mm x 100mm x 58mm|
|Fuse||250 V, 1A, Φ5 x 20|