DC-MO1 Mobile Thermostatic Box
DC-MO1 is a patented full temperature thermostat with excellent performance in the application of constant temperature reaction, sample transferring, anatomy and incubation, and is loved by the majority of scientific research workers.
- Easy to carry for sample transferring when you go out.
- Temperature stability ±0.1℃.
- Temperature control accuracy ±0.3℃.
- An optional lithium-ion battery makes it work last for 4-5 hours at constant temperature 25℃; 1-2 hours in large temperature difference between the sample and the outside.
- Optional quick temperature guide modules can be selected for different needs.
- Three common temperatures are preset: 4℃, 16℃, 37℃.
- Supporting on-board power supply makes no worries if the battery runs out.
- Multi-function: icebox, sample incubation platform, dissection table and heating reactor.
|Display screen||Color LCD screen|
|Car cigarette lighter power supply||optional|
|preset temperature||4℃, 16℃, 37℃|
|Temperature range||0℃ ~ 70℃|
|Temperature control accuracy||±0.3℃@37℃|
|Heating time||≤5min (25℃→37℃)|
|Cooling time||≤5min (25℃→4℃)|
|Size (L x W x H)||197mm x 225mm x 140mm|