148mm Long L-Shaped Plastic Polypropylene Cell Spreaders
You can easily spread samples onto a Petri-dish or plate using these l-shaped cell spreaders. GenFollower uses only high-quality virgin polypropylene to make these inoculation spreaders. We always confer to Class 100,000 cleanroom manufacturing conditions. They are ideal for even spreading of bacterial and cell culture.
- Autoclavable at 121ºC for 15 minutes.
- Pre-sterilized with gamma irradiation.
- Free of detectable DNA, DNase, RNase, and pyrogens.
- Made from high-quality 100% virgin polypropylene.
- Designed to use with force and resulting in even spreading on agar.
- Individually packed.
- Smooth spreading surface.
- Designed to cover entire Petri dish or plate surface.
Cat.#TG00148 – 100 PCS/Bag, 20 Bags/Case, case size – 50cm X 30cm X 36cm, weight per case – 8.80 Kgs