MDB-05F Mini Dry Bath Incubator
MDB-05F is a hand-held thermostatic dry bath incubator with advanced microprocessor control, which can be widely applied to sample reservation, enzyme reservation and reaction, DNA amplification, electrophoresis degeneration and serum coagulation, etc. Small size and light weight enable the instrument especially suitable for crowded experimental bench to use.
- Super fast heating up: It only takes about 5 minutes to rise from room temperature to 100℃.
- Microprocessor control and accurate temperature control.
- Small size, compact and lightweight.
- Safe and secure: overheating protection; over-temperature power-off.
- The timing function is provided to set any training time within 0~100 hours. The display screen shows the remaining time, and acoustic signal at the setting temperature and the end of the test.
- Rubber-wrapped blocks provide excellent temperature uniformity.
- Built-in temperature calibration.
|Temperature control range||room temperature+5℃ ~ 100℃|
|Temperature setting range||0℃ ~ 100℃|
|Cooling method||Natural cooling|
|Hot lid function||No|
|Module temperature stability||±0.5℃ @100℃; ±0.3℃ @40℃|
|Heating rate||≤6min (20℃→100℃)|
|Timing range||1sec~999sec or 1min~999min|
|Input power||AC220V, 50~60Hz|
|Size（L×W×H）||160mm × 100mm × 58mm|