MM-V5016 Vertical Rotating Mixer
MM-V5016 Vertical Rotating Mixer provides efficient but gentle mixing to keep the sample in a suspension status, widely used in blood mixing, preventing blood clots, latex diagnosis, immunoprecipitation and similar applications.
The instrument is equipped with a large-size color LCD screen and adopts full touch operation mode, which can quickly input time, speed and other parameters. Different tube holder frames are also available for different sizes of test tubes and centrifuge tubes. The adopted DC brushless motor with stable speed, low noise and long life enables this instrument a good partner in your laboratories.
- Large-size color LCD screen and full touch operation mode.
- Controlled by microprocessorand allow 5 programs to run in sequence.
- Adjustable speed meets different requests of experiment.
- 360° vertical circulation rotation, operating smooth and steady.
- Optionaldifferent tube holder frames available, including but not limited to 16 x 50 mL and 16 x 15 mL centrifuge tubes.
- Adopt DC brushless motor with stable speed, low noise and long life.
- Smartappearance, solid structure and simple operation.
|Rotating Speed||10-80 rpm|
|Time Range||0-99 h 59 min|
|Operation Mode||Touch screen full touch input|
|Display||Color LCD screen|
|Program Setting||Up to 5 groups of program in order|
|Power Supply||AC220 V，50/60 Hz|
|Size（W x D x H）||500 x 180 x 170 mm|