Screw Cap Micro Tubes
Screw Cap Micro Tubes for Easy Sample Handling
From a wide range of pre-sterilized tubes, GenFollower brings you the best quality screw cap microtubes at the most competitive rates. Made from high-quality polypropylene, these plastic tubes with screw caps can help you store and organize samples effortlessly.
More info about Screw Cap Micro Tubes:
What Are Screw Cap Micro Tubes?
Usually, the screw cap microtubes allow simple and safe processing of sample volumes of up to 5ml. They come particularly in handy for handling valuable cell cultures and hazardous materials. These tubes are perfect for packing, transporting, and storing diagnostic tests.
- Suitable for a broad operating temperature range.
- It offers centrifugation safety and maximum sample recovery.
- Higher caps for easy handling.
- Graduation ranging from 2.0ml to 0.5ml.
- Available in solid and translucent color caps.
- Color-coding helps to identify samples without opening them.
- Available in amber color to protect the photosensitive samples from damage.
- Completely free of DNase, RNase, human DNA, and Endotoxin.