MI-45 Mini Vortex Mixer
GenFollower MI-45 is a miniature vortex instrument designed for oscillating and blending of various reagents, solutions, chemicals and other samples. It is used for mixing samples in small containers (maximum 50mL centrifuge tube) and has the function of inching.
- Hand-held vortex mixer, simple and flexible.
- Simple operation: Simply push the tube into the soft attachment to start shaking, and shaking stops as soon as tube is lifted.
- Two modes are available to choose from, pulsing mode for short time mixing sample (inching) and continuous mode for long time continuous operation.
- The maximum speed can reach 4500rpm, and the mixing effect is remarkable.
- A variety of containers available (maximum 50mLcentrifuge tube).
- Various colors are available.
|Control mode||Pulsing mode or rotation speed adjustable|
|Rotating speed||Up to 4500rpm|
|Maximum support||50ml centrifuge tube|
|Size (L x W x H)||102mm x 102mm x 88mm|
|Power supply||DC 12V 1A, 12W – Support car cigarette lighter to convert power supply|