Non-Pyrogenic and Sterile 0.5ml Flat Cap PCR Tubes
GenFollower is one of the leading OEM manufacturers of 0.5ml flat cap PCR tubes. We adhere to strict quality control standards while manufacturing these thin-wall PCR tubes. The attached flat cap design provides quick and contamination-free access to individual samples. The caps are easy to close and open with one hand.
- You can autoclave them repeatedly at 121°C.
- Free of RNase, DNase, heavy metals, human DNA, and non-pyrogenic.
- Clear graduation marks for accurate volume transfers.
- Tight sealing caps to prevent evaporation during PCR.
- The design reduces the risk of cross-contamination.
- Thin, smooth, and highly transparent walls for easy identification.
- Quick labeling on etched flat caps and cap edges.
- They ensure homogenous heat transfer during PCR.
Cat.# PCR005 Package – 1000 PCS/bag, 10 bags/carton (1000×10/carton, total 10,000 PCS).