Excellent-Quality Domed Cap 0.2ml Individual PCR Tubes
With these domed cap 0.2ml individual PCR reaction tubes, you can perform PCR assays without the risk of cross-contamination. GenFollower ensures that these sterile PCR tubes adhere to international quality standards. They have thin walls with a smooth and uniform surface.
- Made from high-quality virgin polypropylene.
- They are free of detectable RNase, DNase, heavy metals, human DNA, and non-pyrogenic.
- You can autoclave them at 121°C.
- Clear graduation marks to measure volumes accurately.
- Dome-shaped attached caps with excellent sealing capability.
- A lower risk of cross-contamination during transfers and storage.
- Easy labeling on etched PCR reaction tubes caps and hinges.
- Highly transparent wall for easy sample identification.
- Thin and uniform walls ensure efficient and homogenous heat transfer.
Cat.# PCR002D Package: 1000 PCS/bag, 10 bags/carton (1000×10/carton, total 10,000PCS).