0.2ml PCR Tube with Attached Flat Cap
GenFollower is one of the leading manufacturers of plastic PCR consumables. These 0.2ml PCR tubes are durable, confer to international quality standards, and are available at competitive costs. They can help you reduce the risk of cross-contamination in PCR assays.
- Repeatedly autoclavable at 121°C.
- They are free of detectable RNase, DNase, metals, and human DNA, and non-pyrogenic.
- Clear graduation marks allow you to verify sample volumes accurately.
- Attached caps with excellent sealing capability help reduce cross-contamination.
- Avoid pipetting errors through easy labeling on PCR reaction tubes caps and hinges.
- Made from high-quality virgin polypropylene.
- High transparency even on the tube base.
- They ensure efficient and homogenous heat transfer.
Cat.# PCR002F Package: 1000 PCS/bag, 10 bags/carton (1000×10/carton, total 10,000PCS)..