UV-C108 Blu-ray Gel Cutting Apparatus
As an essential instrument in the molecular laboratory, UC-C108 is used to clearly observe and cut the nucleic acid in the stained gel, replacing the traditional ultraviolet transmission instrument. Given its exquisite and compact design, it is desired to provide the researchers with a brand-new comfortable, convenient, and safe experience.
- Blue light protects users from exposure to UV damage but no damage to DNA fragments.
- The selected optical grade shortwave cut-off filter can filter blue light efficiently.
- 108 pieces of world-class LED lights with high luminance, high sensitivity and good homogeneity, suitable for dyes EB, GelRed, GelGreen, etc.
- Selected wear-resistant and scratch-resistant bottom plate.
- The brightness can be adjusted by the brightness adjustment knob.
- No need to wear goggles, look more easily.
- Exquisite and Compact Design and easy to carry.
|Light source wavelength||470 nm|
|Maximum gel size||100mm x 150mm|
|Size (L x W x H)||210mm x 210mm x 42mm|
|Power supply||DC 24V|