For over a decade, GenFollower has been among the top plastic centrifuge tube manufacturers in China. Hence, we know the importance of cost-effective but high-quality centrifuge tubes.
We offer free-standing and conical centrifuge tubes in 15ml and 50ml sizes. Our centrifuge tubes have more cavities compared to other similar products.
Benefits of GenFollower Centrifuge Tubes
- We use virgin polypropylene to make centrifuge tubes. It is an exceptionally chemical-resistant material.
- They are autoclavable with the ability to endure the temperature of up to 121°C.
- They can withstand high centrifuge speeds with 15ml tubes enduring up to 12,000g while 50ml tube enduring 9,500g.
- With white graduation and a large blank area, it is easy to write on these centrifuge tubes.
- To avoid confusion, tube caps are available in different colors.
All you need to do is find the product number of centrifuge tubes you want in the catalog and contact us.
More info about Centrifuge Tubes:
What Are Centrifuge Tubes?
Placed in centrifuges, these glass or plastic tubes can hold samples while rotating at very high velocity without spilling them. Also known as centrifuge vials, you can use them to segregate solids from liquid biochemical solutions. They look a lot like mini test tubes owing to their tapered bottom.
What Are Centrifuge Tubes Used For?
Scientists often use centrifuge tubes for separating solids, liquids, and gases, depending on their density. You can separate solid particles from liquids such as plasma and blood cells. You can do it by spinning centrifuge vials carrying the material at a very high speed. It allows the centrifugal force to push heavier materials to the bottom of the tubes.