Non-Pyrogenic White 0.1ml (Low Profile) PCR 8 Tube Strips
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
With these 0.1ml low profile PCR 8 strip tubes, you can perform delicate PCR processes without the risk of cross-contamination. The thin walls made from 100% virgin polypropylene provide rapid and homogenous heat transfer, resulting in the best possible results. GenFollower has a Class 100,000 cleanroom with an automated manufacturing facility.
- They are suitable for G2 extremely optical PCR 8 cap (Cat.#PCR-B8GC).
- They are available in white color.
- They are free of detectable RNase, DNase, heavy metals, and human DNA.
- They are also non-pyrogenic and non-autofluorescent.
- You can repeatedly autoclave these thin-wall PCR tubes at 121°C.
- Clear graduation marks.
- Available in pre-sterilized packaging.
Cat.#B8LT-01W – 125 pieces/Box, 10 Boxes/Case, case Size – 50cm X 41.5cm X 16.5cm, Weight per case – 3.43 Kgs