DNase and RNase-Free White 0.2ml (Regular Profile) PCR 12 Tube Strip
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
You can use these 0.2ml (regular profile) PCR 12 tube strip for contamination-free PCR assays. GenFollower uses only high-quality virgin polypropylene to make these PCR tubes. The clear graduation marking makes volume verification and reagent and sample additions easier. We confer to the international quality standards.
- Made from medical grade polypropylene.
- Clear graduation marks for correct volume additions.
- Available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- They are autoclavable at 121°C.
- Free of RNase, DNase, heavy metals, and human DNA.
- Tight sealing to prevent cross-contamination.
- Easy to open and close with one hand.
Cat.#B12RT-02W – 120 pieces/Box, 10 Boxes/Case, case size – 50cm X 41.5cm X 16.5cm, weight per case – 3.84 Kgs