Half Skirt White 0.2ml (Regular Profile) 96 Well PCR Plates
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
These half-skirted and white-colored 0.2ml (Regular Profile) 96 well PCR plates are one of the popular products by GenFollower. They are suitable for PCR, qPCR, or Real-Time PCR. These 96 well plates offer greater efficiency, higher thermal stability, and excellent sample recovery. They are made from high-quality polypropylene.
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C.
- Pre-sterilized and non-pyrogenic.
- Free of RNase, DNase, and human genomic DNA.
- Maximum thermal stability during the PCR process.
- Excellent sample recovery.
- Manufactured in ISO certified cleanroom.
- Made from 100% virgin polypropylene.
- Suitable for PCR, qPCR, or Real-Time PCR.
- Polycarbonate frame for additional stability.
- Works with extremely optical seal film (Cat.#QPCR96F) or PCR 8 cap (Cat.#PCR-B8GC).
Cat.#B96HS-02W – 15 pieces/box, 10 boxes/case, case size – 50cm x 41.5cm x 16.5cm, weight per case – 4.90 Kgs