Nature 0.2mL (regular profile) PCR 12 tube strip
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
You can use these ultra thin-wall PCR tubes available in strips of 12 for a variety of PCR applications. The tight seals lower the risk of cross-contamination and accidental sample spillage. GenFollower uses only medical grade 100% virgin polypropylene to manufacture these 0.2ml thin-wall PCR tubes.
- Easy to open and close with a single hand.
- Free of RNase, DNase, heavy metals, and human DNA.
- Non-pyrogenic and non-autofluorescent.
- Autoclavable at 121°C.
- Available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- Highly transparent walls for correct identification.
Cat.#B12RT-02N – 120 pieces/Box, 10 Boxes/Case, case Size – 50cm X 41.5cm X 16.5cm, Weight per case – 3.84 Kgs