Non-Skirt White 0.1ml (0.2ml X Low Profile) 96 Well PCR Plate
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
GenFollower brings you non-skirted 0.1ml (0.2ml X Low Profile) 96 well PCR plates that offer consistent, reproducible, and optimized PCR results. They have a rigid polycarbonate frame for additional stability. You can carry out a variety of PCR processes using these 96 well plates. Here are a few key features.
- Autoclavable at 121°C.
- Maximize thermal stability at high temperatures.
- Efficient sample retention by preventing evaporation.
- Manufactured in ISO certified cleanroom.
- Made from a unique blend of polypropylene.
- Pre-sterilized and non-pyrogenic.
- RNase, DNase, and human genomic DNA-free.
- Ultra-smooth, uniform, and thin walls of wells.
- Suitable for PCR, qPCR, or Real-Time PCR.
- Works with extremely optical seal film (Cat.#QPCR96F) or PCR 8 cap (Cat.#PCR-B8GC).
Cat.#B96NS-01W – 15 pieces/box, 10 boxes/case, case size – 50cm x 41.5cm x 16.5cm, weight per case – 4.00 Kgs