0.2ml 96 Well PCR Plates with Black Graduation
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
Half skirt and color nature
Used in PCR and qPCR applications, these 0.2ml 96 well PCR plates offer superior thermal cycling performance. Half-skirted and natural colored, they are available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- They can work with an extremely optical seal film (Cat.#QPCR96F) or PCR 8 cap (Cat.#PCR-B8GC).
- They are completely RNase, DNase, heavy metals, and human DNA-free and non-pyrogenic.
- They are available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- They are autoclavable at 121°C.
- Clear graduation marks make it easy to identify samples.
- Designed to facilitate homogenous heat transfer.
- Optically clear skirt.
- Maximum sample recovery.
- Tight sealing.
- Suitable for PCR, qPCR, or Real-Time PCR.
Cat.#A96WS-02PN – 15 pieces/box, 10 boxes/case, case size – 50cm X 41.5cm X 16.5cm, weight per case – 5.20 Kgs