0.2ml 96 Well PCR Plates with Black Graduation
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
Half skirt and color nature
Used in PCR and qPCR applications, these 0.2ml 96 well PCR plates offer superior thermal cycling performance. GenFollower uses thermostable polycarbonate for the frame design. Half-skirted and natural colored, they are available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- They can work with an extremely optical seal film (Cat.#QPCR96F) or PCR 8 cap (Cat.#PCR-B8GC).
- They are completely RNase, DNase, heavy metals, and human DNA-free and non-pyrogenic.
- They are available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- They are autoclavable at 121°C.
- Clear graduation marks make it easy to identify samples.
- Designed to facilitate homogenous heat transfer.
- Optically clear skirt.
- Maximum sample recovery.
- Tight sealing.
- Suitable for PCR, qPCR, or Real-Time PCR.
Cat.#A96WS-02PN – 15 pieces/box, 10 boxes/case, case size – 50cm X 41.5cm X 16.5cm, weight per case – 5.20 Kgs