Half Skirt Nature 0.2ml 96 Well PCR Plate with Raised Side
DNase and RNase free, No human DNA, endotoxin free (Non pyrogenic), pre-sterilized
These half-skirt 0.2ml 96 well PCR plates are compatible with most thermal cyclers. GenFollower uses thermostable polycarbonate for the frame design. The superior thermal cycling performance allows you to perform PCR assays with precision. You can get them in pre-sterilized packaging.
- They can work with an extremely optical seal film (Cat.#QPCR96F) or PCR 8 cap (Cat.#PCR-B8GC).
- They are completely free of RNase, DNase, heavy metals, and human DNA and non-pyrogenic.
- Available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- Raised sides provide improved well surface area.
- They are autoclavable at 121°C.
- The thin and uniform walls offer homogenous heat transfer.
- Easily identify liquids with an optically clear skirt.
- Maximum sample recovery.
- Tight sealing to avoid cross-contamination.
- Suitable for PCR, qPCR, or Real-Time PCR.
Cat.#T96HS-02N – 15 pieces/box, 10 boxes/case, case size – 50cm X 41.5cm X 16.5cm, weight per case – 5.20 Kgs