Non-Skirted 2.0ml Screw Cap Microtubes with Conical Bottom
GenFollower has designed these non-skirted 2.0ml screw cap microtubes for a wide range of molecular and biochemical applications. We use a high-quality and unique blend of virgin polypropylene to make these screw cap microtubes. We also have a Class 100,000 cleanroom. They are in different sizes, including 1.5ml, 1.6ml, 1.7ml, and 2.0ml.
- Non-skirted and conical bottom microtubes.
- Maximum graduation mark of 1.5ml.
- Completely free of RNase, DNase, heavy metals, pyrogens, and human DNA.
- Fully and repeatedly autoclavable at 121°C.
- Suitable for a temperature range of -80°C to +95°C for storage and sample transfers.
- Available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- Equipped with silicon O-ring for tight sealing.
Cat.#WG60014 Sterile – 1000 PCS/Case (50 PCS/Bag, 20 Bags/Case), size – 38cm X 31cm X 16cm, weight – 2.5 Kgs
Cat.#WG00014 Non-Sterile – 5000 PCS/Case (500 PCS/Bag, 10 Bags/Case), size – 50cm X 30cm X 40cm, weight – 10.5 Kgs