Self Standing 1.5ml Screw Cap Microtubes
GenFollower offers the best-quality self-standing 1.5ml screw cap microtubes made from 100% virgin polypropylene. We confer to ISO cleanroom standards of plastic labware manufacturing. These per-sterile microtubes include a cap with silicone o-ring.
- They can be autoclaved at 121°C.
- Suitable for long-term and low-temperature storage.
- They can withstand a temperature range of -80°C to +95°C.
- Available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- Free of RNase, DNase, heavy metals, pyrogens, and human DNA.
- Prevent evaporation, resulting in reducing sample loss.
- Low nucleic acid and protein binding properties.
Cat.#WG60012 Sterile – 1000 PCS/Case (50 PCS/Bag, 20 Bags/Case), size – 38cm X 31cm X 16cm, weight – 2.6 Kgs
Cat.#WG00012 Non-Sterile – 5000 PCS/Case (500 PCS/Bag, 10 Bags/Case), size – 50cm X 30cm X 40cm, weight – 11 Kgs