High-Quality Autoclavable 10ml Pipette Tips
Or called 10000uL pipette tip
With these autoclavable 10ml pipette tips, you can carry out a wide range of biomolecular applications. They can help you prevent cross-contamination and aerosol buildup, helping you save money, time, and energy. We produce these 10ml low retention pipette tips under strict quality controls adhering to the international standards. They are also called 10000μl pipette tips.
- They are non-pyrogenic, and completely free of detectable DNAse, RNAse, ATP, and endotoxin.
- You can autoclave them at 121°C repeatedly.
- With the hydrophobic surface, there is minimal sample retention.
- Lowers risk of aerosol buildup and cross-contamination.
- The clear graduation marks allow you to transfer accurate volumes of chemicals and samples.
BAGGED: Cat.# TB10000-10 – 100 tips/bag, 10 bags/carton (100×10/carton, total 1000 tips/carton).
RACKED: Cat.# TR10000-96 – 24 tips/rack, 6 racks/unit, 5 units/carton (24x6x5/carton, total 720 tips/carton).