300μl Filter Tips with Universal Compatibility
Designed for a host of molecular and microbiology applications, these 300μl filter pipette tips can help streamline your daily lab work. They are made from high-quality virgin polypropylene, offering excellent durability for repeated use. They are easy to use with a single hand and also prevent cross-contamination.
- Universal art filter tip design, compatible with most leading pipettors.
- Designed to prevent aerosol buildup and sample contamination.
- Micro-point design to reduce sample hang-up.
- Improved pipetting accuracy.
- Graduation marks for precise pipetting.
- Smooth surface to ensure maximum sample retrieval.
- Autoclavable at 121°C.
- Free of detectable metals, RNase, DNase, and pyrogens.
BAGGED: Cat.# CC-FTB300 – 1000 tips/bag, 10 bags/carton (1000 x 10/carton, total 10,000 tips/carton).
RACKED: Cat.# CC-FTR300 – S – 96 tips/rack, 10 racks/unit, 5 units/carton (96 x 10 x 5/carton, total 4800 tips/carton).