High-Performance Beveled 100μl Filter Tips
Made from high-quality virgin polypropylene, these beveled 100μl filter pipette tips are suitable for a wide range of pipetting applications. They are designed to prevent aerosol buildup and cross-contamination, resulting in no waste time and resources.
- Made from high-quality virgin polypropylene
- Autoclavable at 121°C.
- Metal-free, RNase and DNase-free, and non-pyrogenic.
- Universal tip design that is compatible with most research-grade pipettors.
- Bevel orifice design reduces sample hang-up.
- Graduation marks provide accurate pipetting.
- Prevents aerosol and liquid contamination.
BAGGED: Cat.# CC-FTVB100 (old Cat.# FTB100-10-V) – 1000 tips/bag, 10bags/carton (1000 x 10/carton, total 10,000 tips/carton).
Racked: Cat.# CC-FTVR100-S (Cat.# FTR100-96-V) – 96 tips/rack, 10 racks/unit, 5 units/carton (96 x 10 x 5/carton, total 4800tips/carton).