Externally Threaded 5.0ml Polypropylene Cryo Tubes
Our externally threaded 5.0ml polypropylene cryo tubes are designed for protecting, organizing, and storing your valuable samples. We follow the strictest quality standards and have a Class 100,000 cleanroom manufacturing facility. GenFollower offers the highest sterility assurance possible. They are self-standing cryogenic vials.
- Made of original polypropylene.
- They can work at temperatures as low as -196°C.
- Equipped with medical-grade silicon O-ring for leakage proof sealing.
- Free of detectable DNase, RNase, and Endotoxins.
- Available in pre-sterilized packaging.
- Large writing areas for easy visual sample identification.
- External threading offers ease of use.
- Low nucleic acid and protein binding affinity.
- They are autoclavable at 121°C.
Cat.# CT0052 Package – 50 PCS/bag, 20 bags/carton (50 x 20/carton, total 1000 PCS per carton).