Internally Threaded 2.0ml Cryo Tubes with Round Bottom
Call it 1.80mL or 2.0mL
We offer best in class internally-threaded 2.0ml cryo tubes made from a unique blend of high-quality polypropylene. GenFollower adheres to Class 100,000 cleanroom standards during the manufacturing process. With these cryotubes, you can store your valuable samples without risking contamination or losing the molecular integrity.
- All cryovials are made of 100% virgin polypropylene.
- They are autoclavable at 121°C.
- They can withstand temperatures down to -196°C.
- They have an O-ring made from medical-grade silicon for leakage proof.
- They are pre-sterilized and non-pyrogenic.
- They have very low nucleic acid and protein binding affinity.
- They are free of detectable DNase, RNase, radioactive chemicals, heavy metals, and endotoxins.
- They are suitable for short, medium, and long term storage in liquid nitrogen.
- They have writing areas large enough to accommodate detailed sample information.
- They have clear graduation marks for precise sample volume transfers.
Cat.# CT0026 Package – 50 PCS/bag, 20 bags/carton (50 x 20/carton, total 1000 PCS per carton).