3.8ml Cryogenic Storage Tube with Internal Threads
Medical silicon O-ring equipped
With these high-quality 3.8ml cryotubes, you can store your valuable samples without losing integrity and without worrying about physical loss. The design ensures maximum sample recovery and lowers the risk of potential contamination. These cryogenic vials are suitable for both long and short-term storage in liquid nitrogen. They can easily withstand extreme temperatures.
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C for 15 minutes.
- Easy to label with large writing areas on the tubes.
- Clear graduation to add a precise amount of samples.
- Equipped with silicone O-ring for tight and contamination-free sealing.
- Completely free of DNase, RNase, human DNA, heavy metals, and endotoxins.
- Color-coding caps.
- Free-standing and pre-sterilized.
- Made from virgin polypropylene.
- Suitable for storage as low as ‐196°C.
- Easy-to-use with a single hand.
Cat.# CT0038 Package – 50 PCS/bag, 20 bags/carton (50 x 20/carton, total 1000 PCS per carton).