3.0ml Cryogenic Storage Tube with External Threads
Medical silicon O-ring equipped
Cryo tubes are ideal for storing frozen cells and biomolecular samples for a long time. These 3.0ml cryogenic vials by GenFollower are made from high-end virgin polypropylene. All our products confer to international quality standards. They are equipped with O-ring for tight sealing.
- Fully and repeatedly autoclavable at 121°C.
- These cryogenic vials can withstand temperature as low as -196 °C.
- Free of RNase, DNase, heavy metals, pyrogens, and human DNA.
- Ensures maximum sample recovery.
- They have low nucleic acid and protein binding properties.
- White blank writing areas to write sample information.
- Made from special polypropylene (PP).
- Self-standing tubes.
- Equipped with medical-grade silicone O-ring.
Cat.# CT0028 Package – 50 PCS/bag, 20 bags/carton (50 x 20/carton, total 1,000 PCS per carton).