Cost-Effective Molding Solutions for Plastic Lab Consumables
In addition to the OEM solutions, GenFollower also offers custom molding solutions. We offer custom molding services for a variety of plastic labware, including microtubes, pipette tips, plates, and racks, among others.
The picture : A mold with 64 caitives for the 200μL pipette tip
GenFollower offers two types of mold making plans.
In this plan, we offer molding solutions if you already have the product designs and drawings. We will help you make a mold as per your specifications.
How It Works:
- You can send us your drawings and technical requirements via email.
- After studying your requirement, we will send you the quote for manufacturing the mold, a separate quotation for making the OEM products, and the time required to make the mold.
- If you agree with the terms and conditions, we will require a 60% advance (of the total cost) to start working on your requirements.
The picture : The electrodes for building molds
In this plan, we will offer custom molding services even if you don’t have the design but have a sample. As you already know how the works, we will design and make a mold that will produce similar products. The mold design won’t be an exact copy, as it may lead to potential patent issues.
How It Works:
- You can send us the sample by express courier. We need at least five pieces of the sample.
- Make sure to send your requirements via email.
- We will study whether we could finish your job. We will also let you know about how we can change the sample.
- If you accept the design, we will provide you with a detailed quote and project timeframe.
- If you find everything satisfactory, we will require a 50% advance to start working on your project.
The picture : Original Japanese machining center that reach precision ± 0.005mm
Please note, you will need to pay the bottom-up cost for the mold. You will be the exclusive buyer and owner of the plastic labware mold. Please contact our sales team for further details, and queries if any.