Mobile Thermostatic Boxes
With the constant efforts of our engineer teams, GenFollower has launched a new laboratory equipment, Mobile Thermostatic Box, also called MOBOX.
MOBOX is a patented full temperature thermostat with an optional lithium-ion battery. The temperature control stability is ±0.1℃, and the temperature can be adjusted between 0-70℃. It has excellent performance in the application of constant temperature reaction, sample transferring, anatomy and incubation, and is loved by the majority of scientific research workers.
- Easy to carry for sample transferring when you go out.
- Temperature control accuracy ±0.3℃.
- Optional lithium-ion battery and quick temperature guide modules.
- Three common temperatures are preset: 4℃, 16℃, 37℃.
- Support on-board power supply.
- Multi-function: icebox, sample incubation platform, dissection table and heating reactor.
Even more info about Mobile Thermostatic Box:
What Is Mobile Thermostatic Box Used For?
MOBOX is widely used in the application of constant temperature reaction, sample transferring, anatomy and incubation.