Universal Pipette Tips
– 121°C autoclave sterile available!
– Excellent compatibility with pipettes of Eppendorf, Gilson, Biohit, RAININ, Finpipette and etc.
Now, 3 packing of GenFollower tips are available for selling:
- Bagged tips, the tips are packed in a resealable plastic bag, usually researchers need to buy rack to use separately, not very convenient, but very economical.
- Racked tips, 96 pieces of tips are put in a plastic box. It’s the most convenient packaging for researchers to use.
- Refill tips system, some researchers may call it Reload tips system. It’s also convenient to use and save much freight on shipping. Now it’s the most popular tips for our customers overseas.
GenFollower have 30 year experience in molding and 10 year experience in manufacturing micropipette tips. Currently, there are 7 sizes of tips available for supplying, they are 10ul, 200ul, 250ul (or called long 200ul tip), 1000ul (could hold up to 1250uL) , 1250uL (could hold up to 1500uL) and 5mL (For eppendorf only). All GenFollower tips are made of special virgin polypropylene, they could be autoclavable up to 121°C.
Here we also would like to let you know other features of GenFollower tips:
Graduation, when researchers using adjustable pipettor, they could estimate the volume simply.
Low retention, help researchers saving precious sample.
Micropoint, make the liquid be where that the researcher exactly need them to be.
Long reach design, end of tip could touch the bottom of tube easily so that pipettor will less touch tube.